Cracks Of My Broken Heart


Maybe we need just a little more time  
Time that can heal what's been on your mind  
You can find what we lost before it all slips away  
We need time to mend from the mistakes 
I've made God only knows what a heart can survive  
So many tears from all the pain in our lives  
And where else could we go after all we've been through  
I still believe my life is right here with you
So just hold on And it'll wont take long  
I hope that you can love me When the pain is gone 
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart 
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart 
I know its taking a while but every lesson, I've learned  
And if your heart speaks tonight, 
I'll hear every word If you want to be free 
I'll never stand in your way  
But with all that I am, I'm asking you to stay
Hold on And it'll wont take long  
I hope that you can love me When the pain is gone  
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart  
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart
There's a light that can burn  
It exists in the heart  

 You can feel it when you know love is true


If you could try to be strong  
And keep the light burning long  
It took a lifetime but i found it in you
Hold on And it'll wont take long 
I hope that you can love me 
When the pain is gone 
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart  
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

Komentar

Postingan Populer